Monday, November 21, 2005

Site updates.

New banner. I used a totally different style to do this one, prefering to mix around the brushes and stuff. Not too happy with the text, but I'm rather satusfied over all with the result, because it does, somewhat, matches the colour of the blog.

I'm such a failure with colours...

Anyway, the cover girl this time (no guys on my main banners so far...I wonder why...) is Shana, from Shakugan No Shana, which was mentioned before. It's at episode 7 now, and still going pretty strong. Watch it if you have the spare disc space, because the encodes by the two sub groups used are pretty CPU consuming (Eclipse uses H264 while Flamehaze uses Xvid).

Song of (whatever) is now Hero's Theme by Steve Burke, from the Kameo Elements of Power Original Soundtrack. An extremely impressive soundtrack, especially for a battle-music type junkie like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home